Monday, February 2, 2009

New Feature on A Year in the Kitchen

Now that my blog is 1 year old, I have decided at the end of each post to include a link to what I made on that day last year.
The reason I'm going to do this is because my readership was so tiny in the beginning (just my wonderful family and friends), so I think that many of my reader's haven't seen some of my favorite recipes because they were in the beginning of my blog.
So here are a few since my blogiversary, and look for the link at the bottom of my daily posts with last year's recipes!


January 27: Chicken and Andouille Gumbo
January 31: Black Bean and Sweet Potato Quesadillas with Fire Roasted Red Pepper Soup
February 2: King Cake (try this out for Mardi Gras! It's delicious)
February 3: Roast Turkey Breast with Cran-Walnut Stuffing and Pancetta Roasted Brussels Sprouts
February 3: Superbowl Sunday - Low-Fat Spinach and Artichoke Dip, Baked Buffalo Chicken Tenders

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Congrats on the aniversary. That is fun that you are sharing old recipes and posts. Isn't it amazing to go from having only friends and family reading your blog to people you've never met? It's an amazing feeling and makes cooking all the more worthwhile. Can't wait to see what great recipes you cook up in your second year. I especially hope more country challenges are to come.