Friday, February 6, 2009

Dinner Challenge Week!


A few days ago, I posted a quick, easy, healthy, and inexpensive dinner option because I know many of my readers like the quick and less intense meals. I love spending hours in the kitchen, but I know not everyone does!
One of my readers, Jennifer, challenged me to do a whole week of quick meals, so I've taken her on! Next week, Monday thru Friday, I will have dinners that are less than 10 ingredients, less than $15, and less than 20 minutes to make!

Now I am a coupon/circular shopper, so my prices might be lower than some because of the specials at Kroger and the coupons, but there are always good substitutes that you might find by where you live.
So, on Monday, check back for my first night!

3 comments:

What's Cookin Chicago said...

Sounds like a great challenge!

Jennifer said...

Rock 'n' Roll! I can't wait! Thanks, Ashlee.

Anonymous said...

sounds like a fun challenge, I'm excited to see what you make!