Thursday, January 14, 2010

Symon Sundays Reminder!



If you haven't already read, starting January 31, I will be cooking through Chef Michael Symon's new cookbook Live to Cook.  Right now it's a small group, which is what I expected. However, I want to make sure if anyone else wants to join that you please send an email to symonsundays@gmail.com so I can make sure you're on the email list.

I will send out an email Sunday with the first selection as well as the roatation for members to choose a recipe. We will begin blogging on Sunday, January 31, and will blog every OTHER Sunday.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't wait to hear how the goat cheese macaroni turns out. I got my hands on the recipe and have been too afraid to ruin a good thing! Going to Lolita for goat cheese macaroni is my absolute favorite gastronomical event!

Kim said...

This sounds like a fun way to try new dishes! Great idea!

Debbi Does Dinner Healthy said...

I just found your blog from Eats Well With Others and I LOVE this idea about the cookbook. I totally would have done it with you if I saw it before. Great idea!