Thursday, July 10, 2008

Bistro Salad with Blueberry Vinaigrette

Ever since I saw Liv's Blueberry Vinaigrette, I've been CRAVING it. Luckily I have pounds of blueberries to use (of which most are gone....) so I made this fruity salad with Liv's AMAZING dressing. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have!



1 head romaine lettuce, chopped
10 slices of cucumber
1/2 green apple, sliced
1/4 c. dried cranberries
1/4 c. walnuts
1/4 c. Blueberry Vinaigrette, recipe follows

½ c. Champagne Vinegar
1/2 c. Olive oil
1 pint fresh blueberries
1 tsp. salt
½ tsp finely ground white pepper
Honey
2 tablespoons plain yogurt
*I used only 2 tbsp. EVOO and added extra yogurt

Arrange salad in a bowl, top with dressing
Note - I used much more dressing than the photo shows, basically I just ate a bowl of dressing :)

2 comments:

That Girl said...

I know it's technically Liv's dressing, but I really love all the dressings you highlight here!

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! you made it!! I'm so happy you liked it!!! It looks super yummy on your page and good call with the olive oil and yogurt adjustments. It's all about your taste! YAY!