Monday, February 8, 2010

Superbowl Party

This year for the Superbowl, we did a low key night because JJ had to work late. I tried to keep everything as healthy as I could since I've got about 15 pounds to lose by my goal date of May 14 (my 25th birthday!) So I'll get the recipes up soon, but here's a quick recap:

Baked Buffalo Chicken Meatballs with Lowfat Ranch, Carrots and Celery

Mini Baked Corn-Dog Bites with German Mustard

Fresh Tofu and Vegetable Summer Rolls with Ponzu Sauce (courtesy of Kikkoman from Foodbuzz)

Toasted Cheese Ravioli with Marinara Sauce

10 comments:

Alee said...

It all looks so good! Thanks for sharing!

Sophie @ yumventures said...

I make buffalo chicken meatballs too, a great healthy alternative to wings =)

Danielle said...

I would have rather come to your party than ours with boring pizza and wings. I guess when it's just a bunch of guys, they don't really appreciate the extra touches. I did make a spinach and artichoke dip but it was only half eaten. At least I got one homemade thing though!

Natalie said...

ahh can't wait for that meatball recipe!! i'm on a major buffalo craze these days!

Unknown said...

These look fantastic!

Debbi Does Dinner Healthy said...

The ravioli look delicious. Actually everythig does. I wish you well on the weight loss!

dining room table said...

You had a nice bunch of party foods! I like them all. Ours was a bit simple but still everyone was happy with it.

Joanne said...

Looks delicious Ash! Good luck with the 15...the last bit is always the hardest part.

I kept it healthy as well - I didn't watch the game and went out for sushi instead :p

Fresh Local and Best said...

What a great spread! Everything looks so tasty!

Meredith said...

Mmmh, I am excited for the toasted ravioli recipe!