Sunday, July 5, 2009

Blueberries '09!

It appears as though I've made blueberry picking on July 4th a tradition! Last year I did it with my mom in Cincinnati, and this year, I went with my friend Vickie. I was a good little picker, check out the berries!


After eating about a pound yesterday and having the worst stomach ache last night, I've decided to maybe do some more baking and cooking with them rather than just eat them all (though I did just add a huge handful to my oatmeal...)


Anyway, any favorite blueberry recipes I haven't tried? I'm thinking about making Dorie's blueberry coffee cake, maybe some scones and/or muffins... I made some pancakes yesterday, that recipe will be up soon!

1 comment:

Meredith said...

Those berries look beautiful. Can't wait to see what great creation to use them to make.